- Navigate to the GreyNoise Sign Up Page: https://viz.greynoise.io/signup/
- If you wish to create an account with Google SSO, click the "Sign up with Google" button
- To create an account with your email and a password, fill out the required fields in the form and click "Create Account"
- Validate your account via the sent email to begin using GreyNoise.
- Once logged into the GreyNoise Visualizer at https://viz.greynoise.io, click on the "Account" option in the upper right corner navigation area.
- The Account Settings page provides access to:
- Your GreyNoise API Key
- Your plan type and expiration date
- The options to
Reset Your Passwordor
Delete your account
- The ability to update your profile Information, such as First Name, Last Name or Company Name
- If you make any changes, click the "Save and Update Account" button to submit those changes.
Once the Trial period for the GreyNoise account has expired, access can be re-established by purchasing a subscription to the GreyNoise service. Email [email protected] for pricing and information.
Updated 3 months ago